Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cecilia | 18 months (and big brother Simon | 5.5 years)

So here's the thing....I am admittedly biased when it comes to these kids. As their mother, it's both my right and my job to be biased if you ask me :) So while I am quite happy with how their photos turned out and could look at them all day long, I can say without any bias that this was perhaps my least enjoyable photo shoot while it lasted! Cecilia doesn't listen for the life of her and Simon has the world's WORST fake smile. A comically bad combo from my perspective, but somehow I managed to capture them exactly how I want to remember them at this stage in life and I have no idea which ones I want to print! Mission accomplished :)




















Aaaannnnnnd she's DONE....


1 comment:

  1. These are quite amazing! It was so fun to be a part of the actual photo shoot and then to see the final products :) They are adorable!!!

    AG

    ReplyDelete