Saturday, September 14, 2013

Christmas Mini Sessions

I've been hemming and hawing about whether to offer something like this my first year in business...I wanted to make sure I could do it right and give everyone a top notch experience! With a little research and planning, however, I was able to come up with a great offer that I am really excited and confident about. I found a perfect location that will let clients decide exactly what kind of "feel" they want for their photos so now all I can do say a little prayer that it doesn't rain that day! But if it does, we have a rain day so we should be covered :)

If you have questions or would like to secure a spot, please email me at thermusphotography@gmail.com.

UPDATE: 2:45 and 3:45 are the only remaining spots!

milwaukee newborn photographer, milwaukee baby photographer, milwaukee family photographer



No comments:

Post a Comment